You find seaweeds in the water of the Spa.
It results(comes) générallement of a chemical ill-treatment of the Spa.
Why seaweeds in my swimming pool?
Seaweeds are in the natural environment (earth(ground), air) and are transported in the water of the swimming pool by the swimmers(baby dolls), the rain, the wind …
The appearance of the pink seaweeds is bound(connected) in:
- A too high pH of the water
- A disinfection and an interview(maintenance) insufficient
- An insufficient hydraulicité (insufficient time(weather) of filtration)
What a seaweed in my swimming pool?
We speak about seaweeds but the seaweed is in fact a bacterium.
It is the sticky / sticky substance, that appears at first on the plastic rooms(parts,plays): PVC, rooms(parts,plays) to be sealed, baskets of skimmers, cleaners, inflatable liner, solar covers(blankets), …
How get rid of seaweeds and to remove spots?
- Decrease the pH under 7.0 (it will increase the effect of the chlorination shock)
- Brush energetically the walls of the pond + the bottom (where seaweeds developed)
- Leak out continues it
- Leave any plastic object contaminated in the pond (toys, mattress) to avoid the re-contamination
- Make a treatment(processing) shock. If you are in the chlorine, use a chlorine shock. Otherwise, you can also use a product with peroxide of hydrogen as the REVATOP.
- Add a special algicide pink seaweeds: REVAGUARD (compatible with all the treatments(processings) of swimming pool)
- 24 hours later, go back up(raise) the pH between 7.2 and 7.6 and adjust your rate of disinfectant
- Stop(arrest) the filtration after 72 hours and clean the filter
- Resume routine processing in specifications
NB: Do not bathe during this operation
After this treatment, you’ll be safe!
What’s wrong with the water?
The water and the pool or the Spa is, during its "life", exposed to a lot of dirt. Each bather necessarily brings organic and inorganic matter as well as germs eliminated by the body that end up in the water of the basin (see table below). Outdoor swimming pools are also soiled by solar products, herbs, soil and foliage. In addition, air circulation causes other micro-organisms and fouling in water, such as dust, pollens, algal spores (also in covered pothe
PARTICLE OF SKIN
REST OF SOAP
SPORES OF SEAWEEDS